Welcome to the Physician’s Corner
Here you will find more extensive information and research about venous insufficiency, CVR’s quarterly newsletter, “Venous Review,” a list of upcoming CVR-hosted CME events, and information about joining our practice.
Below Dr. Sanjiv Lakhanpal, President & CEO of Center for Vein Restoration, describes the causes, symptoms, and treatments of venous insufficiency, the underlying cause of varicose veins and spider veins.
View this Video and more on our YouTube Channel
Upcoming CME Events
Center for Vein Restoration is pleased to offer new and updated Continuing Medical Education (CME) courses available to local physicians. Taught by CVR’s medical team, these 3-credit courses help doctors maintain competence while learning new and developing techniques in our field.
For the latest research and findings as well as advances in techniques for treating venous insufficiency be sure to view Center for Vein Restoration’s quarterly newsletter, “Venous Review.”
Under the close tutelage of the esteemed Dr. Shekeeb Sufian, Center for Vein Restoration proudly boasts numerous research papers and peer-reviewed articles. Dr. Sufian’s work has been published in over thirty-five journals of note throughout his distinguished career, often in collaboration with other CVR physicians.
Since performing our first procedure in 2007, Center for Vein Restoration has remained a practice built by physicians, for physicians, with an emphasis on quality and compassionate care. With this in mind, we have established a broad team of professionals who handle everything from billing and medical records to pre-certification, credentialing, and IT support — all in an effort to enable our physicians to focus solely on what matters most to them: caring for their patients.
As CVR continues its rapid expansion in 2016, we are very interested in adding talented physicians and/or existing practices to our growing team. CVR physicians enjoy an array of benefits including competitive compensation (with a bonus structure), highly-efficient work environments, and support services to ensure your success as a member of our team.
Joining CVR means letting us do the heavy lifting, freeing you of administrative responsibilities unrelated to hands-on patient care. Some of the benefits of joining the CVR family include:
- No more late-nights on call: CVR physicians enjoy flexible Monday-Friday daytime schedules with the option to work part- or full-time.
- Only the best of the best: CVR physicians are truly in a class of their own—leading the field of vascular medicine with unrivaled excellence.
- Cutting-edge research: CVR is committed to not only spearheading the industry but to advancing the understanding and treatment of venous insufficiency via extensive, ongoing research.
- National recognition: CVR is the largest physician-led vein practice in the country performing over 30,000 procedures annually.
- Education made easy: CVR’s medical team regularly teaches 3-credit CME courses to help doctors maintain competence while learning new and developing techniques.
- Highly-trained, centralized support staff including:
- Bilingual call center
- Appointment scheduling
- Insurance pre-certification
- Billing services
- We pave the way: CVR has dedicated teams of sales, marketing, and community outreach professionals whose primary objectives are to drive new patients to your clinic and help your practice grow.
If you are interested in taking this step in the right direction with a rewarding career at CVR, we invite you to learn more today by contacting Robert Howell via email at email@example.com or by calling (240) 965-3900.